ANIMAL SCIENCE - Meyer Hall TA Facility Space
Animal Science space in the Meyer Hall TA Facility is straight ahead when you enter the door.
NUTRITION - Meyer Hall TA Facility Space
If you are a Teaching Assistant for a Nutrition course, you should have access to the below Google Calendars where you can reserve use of desks for office hours or other course-related meetings or work. Desks numbered with 3, 4, 5, 6 are available for reservation by any Nutrition TA via the below Google calendars accessible by the link to "Make a Reservation" (desks 1 and 2 are blocked off for Nutrition 10 and 11 TAs only).
If you are a UC Davis graduate student and a Nutrition course TA, you should have access to make reservations via logging on to the below site with your DavisMail account. If you have trouble with access, please email email@example.com for assistance.
The Google Calendars are named as follows:
- #1 NUTR 10/11 TA Room Desktop Station Desk (this calendar will only show up for Nut 10/11 TAs)
- #2 NUTR 10/11 TA Room Desktop Station Desk (this calendar will only show up for Nut 10/11 TAs)
- #3 NUTR TA Room Desk (open desk space)
- #4 NUTR TA Room Desk (desktop computer)
- #5 NUTR TA Room Desk (laptop docking station)
- #6 NUTR TA Room Desk (open desk space)
Instructions on how to make a reservation on a Google Calendar are below: