DTEN Zoom Rooms consist of two large touchscreens configured as part of an all-in-one Zoom Room with the following features:
- Powerful built-in microphones, cameras, and speakers able to cover the entire room
- Ability to hold both in-person and hybrid meetings via the familiar Zoom interface
- Sharing of presentations or other documents with markup
- Digital whiteboard that can be saved and shared
- Live on-screen annotation of presentations and shared content
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Date and Time
- Room you would like to reserve
- Zoom meeting link (optional)
- Contact information
Depending on the department(s) responsible involved with a specific room, the room you request may not be available.
The IT team does not manage room scheduling.
- Training Videos
- Training Documents
If you would like in-person training please email FoodChainIT@ucdavis.edu.
The Food Chain Cluster IT team will provide support for CA&ES DTEN Zoom Room systems in the following locations:
- 1131 Meyer Classroom
- 1135 Meyer Classroom
- 1138 Meyer Classroom
- 1330 Meyer Classroom
- 2154 Meyer - Weir Conference Room
- 2219 Meyer - Bradford Conference Room
- 3138 Meyer - Hurley Conference Room
- 3208 Meyer - Pran Vohra Conference Room
The DTEN Zoom Rooms listed above were part of a collaborative project funded and coordinated by CA&ES. Your first point of contact for tech support in these rooms will be your local departmental IT team. For support with the DTEN Zoom Room systems listed above please call 530-754-1689 or email FoodChainIT@ucdavis.edu. If you are associated with Environmental Toxicology, please contact your local departmental IT support team.